Ya.... I shall be in between jobs pretty soon!!! Well - not really. I have resigned from my current organization couple of days back and shall be joining another organization from mid - Nov. Since I had accumulated leaves of the last year and current year, my boss and company have been kind enough to just let me utilize them in my notice period which will result in a holiday of 1 month and 10 days!!!! Yay!!! Yipee!!!! Think its after eons I shall be having such disposable time with me, during the best time of the year and so many ideas in my head so that even if I come around to finishing half of them, I shall be a satisfied person :-). Here goes the list:
1. I shall be blogging on a daily basis. Which means, hopefully not, sometimes, my posts will suck due to lack of ideas or inspiration. I just hope, I don't find myself in the following situation:
2. I shall be cooking / baking. Which means, there shall be culinary disastors or NOT...*grins* but you shall have to definitely hear my sob stories.
3. My guitar sessions will pick up. I shall be more proactive and hence shall be chewing the brains of my teacher. BTW, he is a wonderful wonderful teacher I have found and I just hope I am able to keep the pace.
4. I shall be spending more time with my camera and learn photoshop to some extent. I have been meaning to join a weekend workshop, but I think I am ducking out for the simple reason that its 6 hours on a Sunday :-P. What do you think? You know of any crash course I could attend during the week and not spend much time running to and fro...
5. Ah... now this is also interesting... I shall be shopping and dusting and cleaning for Diwali. Shall also be spending 2 weeks in Delhi with my parents and in-laws!!!
6. I shall try to follow a healthy regime and start off with my morning walk / jog, whichever is feasible...*am a bit lazy in this department*
7. I have scanned some old photographs and got loads of digital ones too. I wish to put all of them into albums. Ya, I know its a wee bit old fashioned, but yet, I enjoy flipping through an album and enjoy the photographs rather then seeing them online.
8. I intend to work on the plants. The ones that I have, have lasted simply because they need less amount of care and nourishment.
9. I intend to read more. Sensible stuff. Not romantic fiction. But just hoping for something sensible. Suggestions in this area are more than welcome.
10. Last, but not the least, I really really want to do all of it :-). I am going to give myself one big pat and a party if I am even able to accomplish 8 /10. Well point 10, is not really an activity, but just wanted to complete the number :-)
I know, I shall not be getting this time again... correction - this kind of a paid holiday again. I just want to make the best of it.