Excuse - for one *Lazy* blogger

Came across the link while surfing...decided it would be a good fit for my lazy blogger buddy Aditya. Had a random bet...that we post this and connect to each other :-P
Well, here it goes...and no i didnt cheat!!!! And in my defense, I am not as lazy as he is ;-)
"
OMG! I just woke up to the fact I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.
I am going ahead with only your readership as life preserver, hoping you haven't found other blogs, just generally being asleep, dreaming and chancing to my husband, my day pisses me off from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to midnight. I am avoiding recapture. life is good.
I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will write something that makes sense soon. You wanna test me? This is for my ever faithful, devoted public..
"
With lots of luv

1 comment: