Random Thoughts

I want to chronicle my life...atleast some bits of it... however I am finding it a bit tedious to do so... I realise that once I start writing, there is no stopping me... Refer blog post 2006 and 2003. Hence, I have decided to take a break from it... infact have decided that I will write one post a month for that bit of jotting my past...well little bit...

Changing the subject, I am not really sure what I want to write about right now... but am just letting my mind do the processing... as various random events are floating through my mind...and I am sifting through them to decide as to what could possibly be an interesting read...Should I write about how much I have hogged today - well thats already on my twitter account... or should I write about the in-house marraige bureau I am running - well sort of... or should I write about my thoughts on the way my career is shaping...or should I write about how I have not written one single original thought on my blog... or one original shortest, tiniest story ....

On a sad note, my aunt died a couple of days back...she had been suffering from kidney failure for the last 4 years...had not met for almost a decade.... she always wanted me to come meet her...somehow I just couldn't find the time... or may be the will....makes me realise, life is too short....just too short...to do all that you wanted to do.... to be all that you wanted to be.... to laugh, cry, fight, or just be.....cos you never know which day might be your last....

No comments:

Post a Comment