Happy Feet




The weekend went by...in utter laziness... Hubby dearest wanted to go on a hike to Lonavla...then to Pune...and back to Mumbai after a day...but me - was in no mood to oblige :-P...perhaps the following weekend!!!

And the picture you see up above, yes - its weird, I have a thing for feet together :-P... like the way sometimes they hang out together... Well to begin with I thought I'd update you about the weekend I had... it was a mix of things...and then while writing I put up this photo and it reminded me of all the pictures I had taken of "feet" per se!!!!


The feet you see in this picture belong to my friend Ekta and me. It was while sitting on the rocks at Kashid Beach I had taken this picture. I remember her telling me, "Its weird"... but I took one nevertheless...advantages of a digicam I guess....We had gone there to celebrate the new years...the end of the year 2005.  The one below, the feet are mine. The footwear you see, used to be a favourite with the students at the point of time. Yes - Rs. 100 only...from Hongkong Lane at Fergussen College Road.





The feet you see above belong to 5 girls. Our girl gang that is. Taken at my birthday. Its a ritual to cut the cake, play Holi with whatever you get in the middle of the night. Well - these belong to Ekta, Shobha, Soumya, Megha and myself. Yes - we are that crazy...to even pose for it.



 This one is of Munish and me...at a small dam at Matheran. There are steps to it. Had gone there one of the weekends. Its my foot over his :-). I think its pretty cute.


These are mine. The chappals are from Goa. Goa has amazing chappals and even amazing shorts. For shorts - Goa is the place to buy it from. I know, of all the things in Goa, I recommend buying Shorts :-P. Oh  yes - the picture was clicked in Nagaon, Alibaug. 


This one was at Baga Beach, Goa. Had gone there with my friend Megha. Last day, lazing on the sunbed. Killing time until we had to leave Goa. Yes - I remember it was a Sunday. Sad and disheartened over going to work the next day.

Had set out to write something totally different. Please ignore this post and do NOT stop reading my blog since I am guessing it would not make sense looking at feet and their locations for some but I sure did enjoy writing about it. 



8 comments:

  1. The feet tells its story!! I rude ow the feet is normally cut out of all the excellent pics. this is a nice way to show some respect :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @redhanded ...hehehe... thanks for stopping by...

      Delete
  2. Love the post Meghna.. That you would preserve these sole-ful memories is remarkable. Enjoyed the post thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I have a very similar collection of my feet clicked at various places around the world!

    You should consider mailing your photos to the Toemailer :) http://toemail.wordpress.com/

    And since this is my first visit to your blog - Hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aditya... thanks for dropping by...interesting... toemailer!!! shall definitely check it out!!!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and btw, my blog is at http://aditto.wordpress.com Do stop by and say HI :)

      Delete
    3. I did visit your blog and found your travelogues pretty interesting though yet to read them in detail. Yes - i did submit these photos to toemailer.
      thanks,

      Delete